INSPIRATION - High Storage Bed 039&ref=woodbin
I'm still looking for ideas. Came across this. Not bad, several sive versions available, but the colors absolutely suck.
A few days back I got an e-mail, from a guy thinking me for posting some bed plans. To be honest, I don't recall many plans I've posted, unless I run across them again. They're all side-efects from searches made for myself. I'm the type that feels it's a good thing to pass information along. Karma, you know. If you don't like the plans I post, no prob, you're welcome to put me in your kill file or ignore my posts. No prob.
JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.