INSPIRATION - Drying Wheel

http://www.tackleunderground.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid $4&d68920948 http://www.tackleunderground.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid $5&d68920929
Made for drying lures, using a 5rpm motor; nothing rocket scienceish about it. I can think of an application or two I could use it for, right off the top of my head. Whether I'll make one or not I can't say.
JOAT What's the difference between a cattle grid and a lawyer?
People slow down before they run over a catte grid.