info on upholstery techniques and materials

Can Anybody tell me where I can get information regarding furniture upholstery especially the methods and materials for contemporary designs and those body sucking material that just fluff back! Is there info on the internet?
Thanks in advance!
NORY
Thu, Apr 1, 2004, 6:51pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@i-manila.com.ph (Nory) asks: <snip> Is there info on the internet? <snip> Yes.
Seek and ye shall find.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.