Info on Oliver bandsaws

I'm going to look at an Oliver bandsaw for sale ($400) tomorrow. It is in storage so the seller did not have much info. He thinks it's a 192 since it is about 18". I did a quick search and they seem to be decent. Is there anything I should look out for? Did manufacturing decline in later years. I downloaded a S/N - manufacturing date chart for reference.
He also has a Delta HD shaper with a lot of cutters for $600.
Thanks,
Tom
Tom -
Personally, I am pretty sure you'd HATE that ol' Oliver.... SEND IT TO ME, instead... For old iron, check out http://www.owwm.com or the link there to Oliver: