I WON BOTH!!!!!!

... the35-pocket bucket organizer AND the 3-piece screw extractor set. From the Handyman Club of America.
All I have to do is sign up.
-Zz
Zz Yzx wrote:

Let us know how that works out for ya. :-)

Rob Leatham

Well what are you waiting for......... But maybe if you wait long enough they will throw in a bucket too.
Allen

Is a windfall like that taxable?

If you sign up, have they extracted a screw of you?

Have you calculated how much it will cost you to win this yet?
--- ---
Jeezuz guys..... talk about a buzz kill......
I got a plastic screw gauge too.
-Zz

I got about a hundred black plastic drill gauges from them if anyone wants one. Funny, I still use my purchased drill gauges, since the ones from Handyman Club are nearly as legible. The plastic membership card does make a nice glue spreader, though.
On 1/27/10 5:52 AM, Phisherman wrote:

The ones I get from them are about a 64th-32nd over sized, too.
--

-MIKE-

I was a member years ago and was rocking along several months in when they shipped - without notice or option - a complete listing of all members and addresses and expected to be paid for it.
Not only was it a security leak of all time - knowing all wood workers.... and their street addresses...
But asking for rather a large dollar amount out of the blue was wrong as well.
So be cautious. Likely they learned that no-no.
Martin [ owner of lots of circle drawing sheets and drawer fillers. ]