I want to ask you the most important question of your life: cut on the pull stroke, or the push?

Arkansas or Japanese water stone? Home Despot or Blowe's? Shaken or stirred? Regular or decaf?
daltec
ps for me, my path is clear:
push stroke, water stones, Blowe's, stirred, and regular.
Whew I feel better already.
pps lest this be TOTALLY off topic, how DO you pronounce "padauk?"
thanx!

Norton 8"x3"x1" combination waterstones, 220/1000 & 4000/8000 grits they are harder and last long, ideal size.

Lowe's, more attention to machines from what I've read, only an HD in my town with a very limited selection and poor on the wood hand tools. Vital stuff.

Shaken, of course! Not stirred! 007 and all...

1/3 regular, 2/3 decaf please... 1/2&1/2, 1 blue and one pink and 1/2 of each if it's a small mug.

Huh?
It's your freedom... what whas "the stroke" referred from?

congrats!
pad-oak, or if spelled paduak... pad-oooo-(w)Ak

Ya-welcome. And get back.
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

as in:
It's a nick-knack, Padooack give the frog a loan.
Padooack, padooack baker's man

mmmm... and just when I was dying for some reciprocative intellect.

reciprocative on the pull stroke or the push stroke?

Just friggen "talking"... so your question doesn't apply. If ya tryin to indicate something else... make clear, because I am straight. See? I'll stay this way too. I suppose it is too much to ask for some folk... 'specially in Albion.
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Pa duke