I see more familiar names than expected!

Hey 'Wreckers... It's been a while since I could rejoin this august group... is the cabal still in control, swinging Klown hammers as needed?
I'm temporarily w/out a shop, having moved to Tennessee and being forced to cram the contents of my FL shop into a one car garage.
Also now relegated to <groan> dial up connection... the price we pay to avoid the Dark Side of civilization {term used guardedly}.
Tom Maker of Fine Sawdust and Thin Shavings
Glad to see you back and on-line again.
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:55:59 -0500, "Tom Bunetta"

As a relative newbie, I was assured that any rumours I may have heard about the very existence of a cabal are simply false. There is no cabal.
I'm still researching Klown hammers. Probably just a rumour as well.
Maybe you can enlighten me?
Rob, aka r

Kidding? Serious? This goes back many, many years.
Robert

Other than subtle, veiled references to that effect in here, I am only aware of Klown hammers by name. I truly have no clue as to what they are. But I am reasonably certain that The Cabal does not exist. Seriously... for once.
"Robatoy" wrote in message

Too bad binary groups scroll off so fast ... Tom Watson posted a picture of one of the originals on abpw not all that long ago.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

All I could find was this one:
<G>
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/KHammer.jpg
Robatoy wrote:

See:
http://www.cabal.org /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Nova wrote:

How come when I do a search on the name "Robatoy" I get back a cryptic "Search results 100%    http://www.cabal.org / Long live the Cabal"
Hmmmm? ;-)
Bill <-- not a member of the cabal.
is worth (much) unless backed up with enough genuine information to make

It does that when I plug in your name as well. I have a sneaky feeling that's all it does.
r---->who's certainly not a member either.
Robatoy wrote:

I'm not a member either but I'm still not going to take off my tin foil hat.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Do I wear it with the matte side out or the shiny side, Jack?
r----> who doesn't do organized religion, organized crime or organized tours.

While your doing your klown hammer research you should also look for the poo suit.:-) some one must still have it. Jim

The Cabal (tinc) appears to be on an extended vacation, more's the pity.

I *dream* of having a shop in a one car garage. It'd be a palace to me.

--
You can't PLAN sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot! -- Denny Crane