I need some help.

Soon I hope (if they make me one) I will have a new carbide cutterhead from http://www.byrdtool.com/ for my 6" shop fox jointer. but I doubt I have the tools or the skill to install it. so I would need someone to do the work for me. I don't know if it ships with the extra bearing installed or not so they may have to be pressed on. if the head is not the right one the old one would have to be reinstalled and wait for one with the right measurements to be made. but I am hoping the generic 6" one will fit. anyone want to do a trade or something for the work? here in Portland Oregon.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

You should cross-post this to rec.crafts.metalworking, just in case someone there might be able to help you.
--
I can find no modern furniture that is as well designed and emotionally
satisfying as that made by the Arts and Crafts movement in the early years

good idea.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes