I finally found a good use for old CD's.

Page 2 of 2

I do about 350 gigs a month.

Movies, games, software, a few TV shows, especially TV not available here like British stuff and Canadian Stuff, MP3s, just about anything. I have working computers going back 27 years and collect software for all of them. Some I buy on ebay like carts for my TI994A and Com64. I have macs and compatibles back to 1982.
Right at this moment I'm downloading KingKong, The Matador, Walk the Line, Corner Gas and assorted softwares and books on CD and as text files. I'm mostly wheelchair bound these days and live 60 miles dangerous winter miles from a theater. Before I found this hobby to go along with the Woodworking I can do I used to sit in a bar a wallow in self pity. This is cheaper.<g>

in the

I tried using them for targets once, but they're too easy ... all my shots were apparently bull's-eye's.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

5 seconds in the microwave and use them as coffee coasters.
--
Odinn - more than my share of AOHell coffee coasters

If you're really bored and looking for kid's toys to make:
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/pkcdtop.html
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing