I can SEE!

Hey guys,
I recently purchased two pairs of bi-focal safety glasses at HF $3.99. The same pair is also carried at Wal-Mart and some Ace stores. at a higher price. They are 1.50 magnification.
Heck I never new they even existed. I CAN SEE!
cm
Heard about the blind carpenter who picked up his hammer and saw?
Old Guy

cm wrote:

to not be able to find the things.
Chris

Get one of those yuppy glass-string-around-your-neck thingies.
Also, try to ALWAYS wear eye-protection when in your shop. It is a good habit.
You see... you can walk on a wooden leg, eat with false teeth but you can't see shit with a glass eye.
Robatoy wrote:

Those are geezer thingies.

I got the same ones for Xmas. I am tempted to wear them all the time. The only caution is when I am up on a ladder and I look down I get a little woozy.
Montyhp

You might be shocked what a visit to an eye doctor may reveal.

Hell, *I* can read fine.. my eyes are okay!!... just that my arms are so short...