I can SEE!

Hey guys,

I recently purchased two pairs of bi-focal safety glasses at HF $3.99. The same pair is also carried at Wal-Mart and some Ace stores. at a higher price. They are 1.50 magnification.

Heck I never new they even existed. I CAN SEE!

cm

Reply to
cm

Heard about the blind carpenter who picked up his hammer and saw?

Old Guy

Reply to
Old Guy

I think they are great. I keep just about two pair in each room and I still seem to not be able to find the things.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

I got the same ones for Xmas. I am tempted to wear them all the time. The only caution is when I am up on a ladder and I look down I get a little woozy.

Montyhp

Reply to
montyhp

You might be shocked what a visit to an eye doctor may reveal.

Reply to
Leon

Get one of those yuppy glass-string-around-your-neck thingies.

Also, try to ALWAYS wear eye-protection when in your shop. It is a good habit.

You see... you can walk on a wooden leg, eat with false teeth but you can't see shit with a glass eye.

Reply to
Robatoy

Hell, *I* can read fine.. my eyes are okay!!... just that my arms are so short...

Reply to
Robatoy

Those are geezer thingies.

Reply to