HTC Mobile Base - Company WebSite

Does anyone know the web address of HTC (the Mobile Base Company)? Or what HTC stands for. I cannot find it via Google. I am hoping there is a bit more up to date information on specific units they make.

Thanks.

Reply to
Steve

Unless they just got a web site, they do not have one. I am clueless what HTC stands for but they have been around for a long for time and may be the original makers of mobile bases.

Reply to
Leon

I bought two at Woodcraft this weekend. Woodcraft has a sale on mobile bases, but we (including the people who worked at the store) were surprised when the $49.99 HTC mobile base (item 144813) came up for $35 on the register.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

No web site, but they are nice people to actually talk to:

HTC Phone #:

248-399-6185

-george

Reply to
George Eversole Jr.

Bummer. They're still $49.99 through the website.

Paul

Reply to
Paul in MN

Amazon has the 400 lb model (HTC2000) for $48 and the 300 lb model (HTC1000) for $38. Free shipping. I just ordered one of the larger ones.

I have a couple of the 2000's for 5+ years and they have been problem free. The earlier models had rubbery/plastic arms for raising/lowering, but the new ones have beefier aluminum.

Lou

Reply to
loutent