HTC Mobile Base 28 1/4" x 31 1/2"

Hello, If anyone's interested I'm trying to unload a new HTC mobile base. This is not the Universal Bases (adjustable), it's a model HSO 434, internal space = 28 1/4" x 31 1/2". I simply overbought for my shop and don't have room to keep things like this hanging around 'just in case'. I figured another woodworker might be able to use a decent stand in their shop as well so I'd offer it here before putting it up on EBay. If you have any interest, contact me.
Thanks and hope posting this doesn't freak everyone out. On another note, if anyone knows where I can find a tape measure with finer gradations than 1/32 please feel free to post a reply.
Thanks!
-Chris Messina