HSS Planer Blades - UK supplier

UK Supplier
Do You Need A Set Of Planer Blades for your Planer / Thicknesser??.
The quality of HSS blades is 18% Tungsten content (18% W T1). They are weighted to give perfect balance. These blades are straight knife planer blades with no slots or grooves on them.
The blades I can supply are 3mm thick and 20mm, 25mm 30mm 32mm and 38mm deep dependent on your machine spec, I have every possible size available.
I will send you your exact size blades to suit your individual machine.
Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk for the best prices around.