how to remove water marks from walnut speaker cabinets?

Hi folks, Can someone recommend a way of removing water stains from walnut speaker cabinets? I think there is a products out there that furniture shops use to hide water blemishes on stuff that they are clearing out. I can't recall the name of it. Thanks, Matt

Behlen's Quallac may do the trick.
To put it simply, you need to French polish the water mark out.
Barry
Or sponge or soak the entire speaker cabinet with water
(jus' kiddin' ok?) :o
Philski