How to Design Furniture

Just received my copy of How to Design Furniture. Five days postal from Tauton Press in the US to Toronto, Canada. Cost me $16.82 ca with the delivery costs and the exchange. Some might consider that overpriced but I wanted to make sure I got a copy. Suppose I could have gone searching around the stores up here, but hell, I tend to have temper tantrums when I don't get what I want.

It includes a history of furniture, design features and measurements for the average human body depending on what the furniture is going to be used for and it even includes several pages of an introductory lesson on using Sketchup.I'll be referring to this magazine frequently for a long time to come. Worth every cent!

Reply to
upscale

I got it yesterday at our local pharmacy magazine stand. It looks great. Although I'm a little pissed off that it is not included in the FWW subscription.

Anyway, thanks Swing for the heads up. We are all grateful to you.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

You're most welcome ...

Reply to
Swingman

I will try to get a copy. I have no time for the things I love doing, and that is starting to piss me off. I went through this 7 years ago when I got out of the cabinet business... not enough 'fun' too much volume. Like an idiot, I kept the countertop division, figuring I could keep it small..well, somebody made me an offer and I'm all over it.

*fingers crossed*
Reply to
Angela Sekeris

Farking laptop...*smirk*

Reply to
Robatoy

Yes, thanks for the heads-up. Got an e-mail from Taunton today indicating my copy has shipped

Reply to
Mark & Juanita