HOW TO BLOCK THE BODY COUNT IDIOT!!!

This works if you are using Outlook Express for a news reader. First click on one of his posts then, the tool bar on the program header , click Message, then go down to Blocked sender, then click on yes and he is gone forever-----Say Bye Bye Loser
Until he changes his identity again, which he's done about 6 times now.
John E

John Emmons wrote:

So use a better (bayesian) filter, one that looks for similarities in the text. Like "soldier", "died", "Iraq", etc., when they are all common to the text. You may also be able to set that up yourself if you are using thunderbird (or slrn, or mutt, or...) as your mail reader.
er
--
email not valid

I was wondering if he requires the family's permission to publish the names publically.......
Having read his/her replies to us do you think he/she would really care who he/she upsets?

--
http://www.connoraston.com

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 05:39:12 GMT, "John Emmons"

Complaints to snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net with full headers of his postings might help. Volume would not hurt either.
Mark
Multiple submissions to snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net haven't done much that I can see! Shame the IP can't be used for blocking.
Markem (sixoneeight) wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

So verizon gives up a paying customer because YOU don't like his off topic posts. That's cute. Is it really so hard to simply ignore posts that bother you?

Well, it's not like he's not immediately recognizable and predictable.
I can't help but wonder how pathetic someone has to feel while changing their nym to (oh, so temporarily) crawl out of killfiles.

<sigh>
I guess it's time to update the TrollFilter (TM) again... see my sig for download instructions, as before.
--
Regards,
I believe the best response is no response at all. He will shortly tire if he gets no response. Any response simply encourages him.

if a LOT of folks reported the abuse (to verizon and his news server)
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:18:57 -0800, mac davis

Squeaky wheel and all....
Mark