HOW TO BLOCK THE BODY COUNT IDIOT!!!

This works if you are using Outlook Express for a news reader. First click on one of his posts then, the tool bar on the program header , click Message, then go down to Blocked sender, then click on yes and he is gone forever-----Say Bye Bye Loser

Reply to
Wood Addict

Until he changes his identity again, which he's done about 6 times now.

John E

Reply to
John Emmons

So use a better (bayesian) filter, one that looks for similarities in the text. Like "soldier", "died", "Iraq", etc., when they are all common to the text. You may also be able to set that up yourself if you are using thunderbird (or slrn, or mutt, or...) as your mail reader.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

I was wondering if he requires the family's permission to publish the names publically.......

Reply to
mike hide

Having read his/her replies to us do you think he/she would really care who he/she upsets?

Reply to
Connor Aston

I believe the best response is no response at all. He will shortly tire if he gets no response. Any response simply encourages him.

Reply to
Dan

Complaints to snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net with full headers of his postings might help. Volume would not hurt either.

Mark

Reply to
Markem

Well, it's not like he's not immediately recognizable and predictable.

I can't help but wonder how pathetic someone has to feel while changing their nym to (oh, so temporarily) crawl out of killfiles.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

report them to their ISP.. I try to do it, but it would be a lot more effective if a LOT of folks reported the abuse (to verizon and his news server)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Squeaky wheel and all....

Mark

Reply to
Markem

Reply to
nospambob

So verizon gives up a paying customer because YOU don't like his off topic posts. That's cute. Is it really so hard to simply ignore posts that bother you?

Reply to
Joe Barta

I guess it's time to update the TrollFilter (TM) again... see my sig for download instructions, as before.

Reply to
Doug Miller