How to age Redwood

The shop I work out of just picked up a contract to build some garage cabinets from 100 year old reclaimed Redwood. It is all tongue and grooved flooring and wall paneling with ancient old paint, stains and very cool patina.
We are building the project leaving as much of this old finish in place. However, all of the fresh cut edges need to be re-aged to darken, gray out, whatever so they match.
Does anyone have experience or knowledge of what chemicals or process I can use to age these edges?
BW

[It's easy, and even non-toxic. Use a solution of baking soda and water, painted or sprayed on. It will darken the wood and remove the distracting pink tone that fresh-cut redwood gets.]
Andrew Werby www.unitedartworks.com
start to tell it some of the jokes from this group