How perfectly flat are biscuit joined panels?

Page 3 of 3
"Mike Marlow", dripping venom, wrote in message

LOL ... I've suspect this of you for a month or two, but now we know for certain..
My friend, it is _you_ who have just been "suckered" into admitting what you have been engaged in, and of even keeping track of your attempts.
Shame on you!

Sorry, dude, find something original, if you're capable ... it's "yabut" and it's been used to describe your behavior since I began to suspect the juvenile game you've been playing.

Yep, I know that you've been suckered into admitting your little game, and of even keeping score, thread by thread.
And now that that's been seltled, go fuck yourself, sucker.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

You are one deluded individual. Just what in the hell are you babbling about now? Here we go again - another Swingman diversion. No wonder you're called "Swing"man - it's because you keep swinging the conversation to and fro. You've been called fella. You're just unhappy because you've been seen for what you are. Don't waste your time trying to divert this and put it on me again - I have no agenda here.

Admitting? You are delusional dude.

Clever mind of yours there Swingman. Delusional, but clever. You really should try reading comprehension though - it will help these delusional spells of yours.

Game? Again you say that. Do tell... just what is this "game". The only thing I can be accused of is finally getting fed up with your high and mighty attitude and deciding that I was going to give back tone and texture exactly as you put it out. And that my delusional friend seems to have really gotten your goat.

Profound. Not surprising, but profound... considering the source.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
"George" wrote in message:

Hmmm ... BASIC woodworking concept: stock selection and preparation. Sound familiar, George?

LOL... first blame the tool, and when that doesn't fly, blame the OP for "confusing" you.
As predicted, you really do look foolish, George.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04