How perfectly flat are biscuit joined panels?

I don't feel I've batted zero against you one time Swingman. You missed the mark on the thread about batteries and tried to lay it on me as if I had been duped, when the point was never about me. Likewise with the thread involving Andy. You tried to throw the conversation about several different ways with more than one poster and none involved allowed you to do so. Oops - looks like you were had again Swingman.

That's the thing with your posts - you feel this need to be oh-so authoratative, and you end up offering nothing more than superfilous, off the mark comments. Red Herrings. Straw man arguments. Sad for you that you don't even seem to notice that the digs you try to throw aren't even appropriate to the conversation at hand. That makes them somewhat impotent. But go ahead, if it makes you feel good, have at it. No, it doesn't get my goat - it's more that you amuse me in your inability to discuss a point without throwing irrelevant material in there as a distraction, and you never do end up addressing the point at hand.

I like that the "yeahbut" seems to get your goat. I might have to use that more often.

Do you?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I have the same problem with my PC557. My best guess is that there is some slop in the slide tracks for the motor. On mine with the base held firmly on my bench I can rock the tail of the motor housing up and down slightly. I'm thinking about trying to shim the slides.

Reply to
Ray

LOL ... I've suspect this of you for a month or two, but now we know for certain..

My friend, it is _you_ who have just been "suckered" into admitting what you have been engaged in, and of even keeping track of your attempts.

Shame on you!

Sorry, dude, find something original, if you're capable ... it's "yabut" and it's been used to describe your behavior since I began to suspect the juvenile game you've been playing.

Yep, I know that you've been suckered into admitting your little game, and of even keeping score, thread by thread.

And now that that's been seltled, go f*ck yourself, sucker.

Reply to
Swingman

You are one deluded individual. Just what in the hell are you babbling about now? Here we go again - another Swingman diversion. No wonder you're called "Swing"man - it's because you keep swinging the conversation to and fro. You've been called fella. You're just unhappy because you've been seen for what you are. Don't waste your time trying to divert this and put it on me again - I have no agenda here.

Admitting? You are delusional dude.

Clever mind of yours there Swingman. Delusional, but clever. You really should try reading comprehension though - it will help these delusional spells of yours.

Game? Again you say that. Do tell... just what is this "game". The only thing I can be accused of is finally getting fed up with your high and mighty attitude and deciding that I was going to give back tone and texture exactly as you put it out. And that my delusional friend seems to have really gotten your goat.

Profound. Not surprising, but profound... considering the source.

Reply to
Mike Marlow