How many clamps?

Page 4 of 4
Greg Guarino wrote:

With a pipe coupling and a piece of threaded pipe you can make your pipe clamps any length you want.
--

dadiOH
On 3/29/2013 1:33 PM, dadiOH wrote:

gone out for another length of pipe and a coupler, had I not already applied the glue.

regardless of the project size I always use 36 8' 3/4" pipe bar clamps. :)

Mostly jewelry boxes then?
On 3/23/2013 11:19 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:

None. Shoot some brads to "hold it in place while the glue dries..."
<GDR>