How easy to move a panel saw?

I was at an auction a couple months ago where a perfectly good panel saw went for $100. I didn't bid because I had no place to put it.
I still have no place to put it, but am real tempted by another auction this week. They don't mention a panel saw, but have this picture:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~toller/panelsaw.jpg
What is involved in moving one of these? Will it go into the back of a minivan without hours of disassembly?

Why don't you apply some of the skills you claim in your resume, also available at your website?....
"Strong analytical, investigative, and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to evaluate alternatives, then develop and implement action plans Realistic, practical, and tenacious; willing to take calculated risks"
Buy the thing. It has a saw, some guides, and a wood frame. A no-brainer. Just don't forget to take some tools for dismantling. Any auction I know of allowed preview; sometimes early preview.
Bill.

this
I have been using links like that for years and have wondered when someone would pursue it a bit further. Best problem solving skill is to get advice from people who have solved the problem already, no? So, thanks for your help.
toller wrote:

If not, why not just strap it on top? (I'd have been /really/ pleased to help you double your money on one of these!)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA