How easy to move a panel saw?

I was at an auction a couple months ago where a perfectly good panel saw went for $100. I didn't bid because I had no place to put it.

I still have no place to put it, but am real tempted by another auction this week. They don't mention a panel saw, but have this picture:

is involved in moving one of these? Will it go into the back of a minivan without hours of disassembly?

Reply to
toller

Why don't you apply some of the skills you claim in your resume, also available at your website?....

"Strong analytical, investigative, and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to evaluate alternatives, then develop and implement action plans Realistic, practical, and tenacious; willing to take calculated risks"

Buy the thing. It has a saw, some guides, and a wood frame. A no-brainer. Just don't forget to take some tools for dismantling. Any auction I know of allowed preview; sometimes early preview.

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Rogers

I have been using links like that for years and have wondered when someone would pursue it a bit further. Best problem solving skill is to get advice from people who have solved the problem already, no? So, thanks for your help.

Reply to
toller

If not, why not just strap it on top? (I'd have been /really/ pleased to help you double your money on one of these!)

Reply to
Morris Dovey