How do you 'tune' a hand plane?

My favorite is the four seasons, Vivaldi.

Alex

Reply to
AAvK

That's one I've heard.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

I hope that it's the right one and I haven't sent you off on a wild goose chase. My CD of it is out on loan right now so I can't check.

Reply to
GregP

yes, number 7

Reply to
Bob Martin

not much dissonance in that!

Reply to
Bob Martin

I told Susan that we were going to use the "Promenade" from Pictures at an Exhibition as our wedding march.

She knew the piece, and immediately replied "I don't want them to think I'm pregnant...."

Reply to
George

Maybe not, just an interjection. But it's got plenty of very sharp dynamics. Have you ever heard the whole piece through? It can be amazing. Alex

Reply to
AAvK