How do I send pictures

I had a request for a lumber cutting jig I made. I do not seem to be able to get the pictures to upload.
I am sure I am doing some wrong, however my computer skills rank right up there with my rocket building skills.

Attach the picture in your e-mail program and send to the recipient.
Do not post them here.

This is a text-only newsgroup; thus, it isn't possible to upload pictures here.
Upload the pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, then post here telling folks what to look for.
--
Regards,
On May 31, 6:21 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Or create a website, and post them there. Tom
Fri, Jun 1, 2007, 1:21am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (DougMiller) doth instruct: <snip> Upload the pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, thenpost here telling folks what to look for.
Or, you can post a link(s) to the pictures, that's OK.
ron wrote: | I had a request for a lumber cutting jig I made. I do not seem to | be able to get the pictures to upload. | | I am sure I am doing some wrong, however my computer skills rank | right up there with my rocket building skills.
ron...
It's not difficult. Since it appears that you're using Outlook Express:
First subscribe to news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking if you haven't already. It's the same procedure you used to subscribe to news:rec.woodworking.
Select that newsgroup for viewing.
Click on 'Message' and then select 'New Message'. Wait for the blank message form to appear on your screen.
Add a subject line, then type in whatever message text you'd like.
Drag the photo file icon into the message window. The file name should show up as an attachment (somewhere near where you entered the subject).
Repeat for any additional photos.
Click on 'File' and select 'Send Message'
Wait for the article to appear on the alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking newsgroup.
HTH
Thanks for the tips, I do appreciate your patience with those of us that aren't all that computer-wise.