How crazy am I?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 810&item835161842 &rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Should I bid on this? I could use all of the tools and I have a limited workspace. What would I be getting myself into? Could I maintain this? Would I have to learn German?
Thanks, Peter
If you really hate yourself, you'll try to convert the outfit for its many functions. For $500, it'd probably be a nice 2hp, 12" jointer. How long is the jointer bed? Unless you have no space and are terribly disciplined, you really want single purpose machines. For $500 this might be a good deal for just one of its functions.
bob g.
altoonaPillarRock wrote:

Hi I would be concerned with parts availability. Also doesn't mention table saw or any other saw for that matter.

I have a wonderful Powermatic 66 and a pretty good Delta RAS. So I am good for saws.