Homier tent sale mobile base

Hi all, there will be a Homier tent sale coming "near" me, well actually it's about an hour away. Need a few mobile bases, and heard there mobile bases are pretty decent. Anyone know if they usually carry them at the tent sales? Really all I need at this point, and dont want to drive a hour each way if they don't carry them. thanks, Tony D.
ANTHONY DIODATI wrote:

In my experiance they will have some of everything that is on the flyer. Some of the stuff in small quantities only.
There is often a website address on the flyer from which you can order.

Never tried their mobile bases; but everything else I bought from them broke the first time I used it. You feel lucky?
I have one under my HF bandsaw. It has worked fine over the past several years. I got it from their tent sale.

thanks, Tony D.

Looks like I'll be waiting till " THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY OCTOBER 26, 27, 28 & 29 MARSHALL COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS " In Moundsville WV, about 2 miles frome my home. Thanks, Tony