Home Wood Working Business - How To Get Started

Home Wood Working Business - How To Get Started
Starting a Home Wood Working Business is just the thing for those who love working with wood as a hobby. The quality and design of hand crafted wood is prized the world over. Furniture, toys, boxes and the like are used everyday. There is a definite market for Woodworking Business Opportunities.
Read This Full Report At: http://www.3min-reports.com/woodworking.html

Oh, so I find out where to buy tools and wood, let people know I am in business, and be creative. That's all there is too it? Do I have to know anything about woodworking? (well, if I had to find out where to buy tools and wood I can't know much about woodworking...)

Reminds me of my grandpa about to tell me how to whittle, I was about 6 years old and he said, "first you get a stick".
--
J.C.