Home Depot EPS

I see where HD's EPS is $0.46. Maybe I should be buying stock instead of tools 8~)
--
Erik "Grumpa" Ahrens
Apprentice Termite
Erik wrote:

Exactly!
--
Erik "Grumpa" Ahrens
Apprentice Termite

You'd think so, but looking at the way the stock performed today, you would have thought they announced a 0.46 loss instead of profit and a rosy 4'th quarter. :-( [Yeah, I own some shares -- needs to go up some more for me to break even -- so get out there folks and shop!]