Home bar photos

Just thought I would share these. about 1/2 done
Pictures of this and other projects at www.howardboehm.com
any coments appreciated. would like links to you wood working projects.

Nice job. . .I'm looking forward to seeing the finshed bar. Sorry. . . I don't have any project to share.
Smitty
I was looking at those other projects, it looked like you used poplar, that's a great mahogany finish you put on. How did you do it?What did you use?

I use an acetone based stain that I get at Vista Paints. It work really well on popular. of coarse it is sprayed on

Don't you spray to get it smooth?

cute

Personally, I'd rather go out but I think you've done an excellent job. What beers do you have on tap?
Cheers, Jeff