Hinge help needed

Going to put up some cabinets against the ceiling that only drop down about 16 inches. Looking for hinges that will open door in upward position and hold door open while loading or unloading items. I don't know what to describe them as. I have Goggled for a couple hours with no results. I believe I have seen this style in motor homes. Tried many motorhome sites to no avail. Any help as to description welcome. TIA. WW
WW wrote:

See the overhead bin hinge at:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page &1
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Like these: http://picasaweb.google.com/contrarian32/OHeadCabinet #
The hinges are available from Rockler.
Max

Like Jack Novak said. :-)
Max

Thanks to Nova and Max. Rockler is the first place I looked but overlooked that one. Getting old sure slows me down. WW

WW wrote:

Second that. It now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night.

The user reviews weren't so good. It seems they bend easily and that makes them useless.

That hasn't been my experience. Two things to remember. There not designed for a heavy load (or should I say lid) and there should be some restraint exercised in opening and closing them. There are two distinct "clicks" to be heard in the process. If you try to close a lid and you don't first *lift* it to release the catch, listening for the "click", you're bound to do some damage. I wouldn't recommend them for someone who has a habit of forcing things, a "get a bigger hammer" type.
Max

Thanks for that info Max....WW

Here's another source. They are good people. http://woodworker.com/auto-lift-lid-hinge-mssu-937-051.asp?search=hinges&searchmode=2

http://woodworker.com/auto-lift-lid-hinge-mssu-937-051.asp?search=hinges&searchmode=2
Looks like the same hinge to me so go with whichever supplier gives you the best deal. I agree with Frank K. that Woodworkers Supply is a good outfit . I've done plenty of business with them and never had a problem.
Max

http://woodworker.com/auto-lift-lid-hinge-mssu-937-051.asp?search=hinges&searchmode=2
Thanks Frank. Had already ordered from Rockler. Better price and free shipping. Warren