Hickory brand router bit quality

I was at Home Depot tonight in rush need of a 3/8" round over bit and they had Oldham's Viper bits plus packages from some company called "Hickory". Prior to this, I've used Freud for router bits.
I've used Oldham saw blades without complaint in the past and bought the twenty something dollar Oldham bit insteady of the $45-47 Hickory round over bit set.
What's the word on this Hickory? Are they any good?
Hi George, I can't say anything about Hickory's router bits, but I believe the quality of their forstner bits is top-notch. Hope this helps. Joe

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
They are made by Oldham. Dont know which country though?