Hepburn shoulder plane

I have an old mahogany filled shoulder plane named Js Hepburn. I'm curious about the maker does anyone know who it is? Thanks
Oops I didnt notice it's got Spiers Ayr stamped on the end. I guess Hepburn is the craftsman. It seems unusual it's got Jas Hepburn engraved into the steel in fancy writing usually the craftsmans name is just stamped on. Does anyone know who it could be?