Help with tilt-in shed window

I'm trying to reproduce a "hardware-free" window mount I saw for a shed, and realized that I can't remember a detail, that maybe someone can supply. This is for a tilt-in single sash window; molding strips on the top and sides on the outside hold the sash in place. There's another strip on the inside bottom. Two turnbuttons on the top keep the the sash closed, and two brackets on the sides let it tilt open about 30 degrees. I can't recall how the bottom molding strip was installed -- it has to be beveled or loose to allow the tilt, but either seems like the bottom of the sash is going to be rather loose when closed. Maybe it would be better to put the turnbuttons on the sides?
What do you all think?
Thanks,
Richard
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Richard) wrote in message
snip the intro

If you make the bottom inside molding strip a 1/4 or 1/2 round, and cut a matching rabbet (cove) on the inside bottom of the window frame, you would have a tight fitting strip which would allow the window to tilt. The outside bottom corners of the sash would probably need to be rounded slightly to clear the side molding on the outside of the sash.

Why two turnbuttons? Are the windows really wide? Only on the sides if the top was awkward to reach. If it were me and I could get away with using one, I would--centered, at the top. But I can be pretty lazy.
Best of luck; tell us how it turns out. Dan
Mine have one turnbutton at the top. A small chain on one side was used to limit the tilt opening. A side benefit to using the chain is one can completely remove the window & hang it by the chain, out of the way [just in case that's desirable].
As for the bottom ... the sill is slanted down toward the outside at about 15 degrees. The bottom of the window is beveled at the same angle, so the window sits snugly against the outer frame & tilts in with no interference.
I can send pictures if desired.
regards,
mark hald pepperell, ma