Help with router table

I inherited a Ryobi Plunge router and an unused Craftsman Router Table. I would like to mount the router to the table but have a problem with the holes. The Ryobi uses two holes on the base and the Craftsman Table uses 3. I went to Sears and purchased an adapter but now the screws that came with the router are to big to fit through the adapter. As much as I would like to build my own table I feel bad that this $140 table would go unused. Is there anything out there that would allow me to connect my Ryobi Router with this table?

Thanks

Lars

Reply to
Highspeed

You're going to feel even worse once you use a good table and fint that you have a rather poor example of one.

Is

Drill holes where you need them. Once it is mounted, start construction of a good router table and fence system. They buy a Bosch, Porter Cable, Dewalt, Milwaukee router and sell the old one. I gave mine away and felt good about it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Sun, Oct 17, 2004, 6:07pm snipped-for-privacy@crap.com (Highspeed) wants to know: As much as I would like to build my own table I feel bad that this $140 table would go unused. Is there anything out there that would allow me to connect my Ryobi Router with this table?

Yeah. Sell it, make one.

JOAT Flush the Johns.

- seen on a bumper sticker

Reply to