Help For Colorblind

I was looking up something and this software came up. It apparently helps those who are colorblind. I don't know anything about it. I am going to send it to a couple clients. I think it may help them.
It only works on screen, not in the real world.
Let me try this one more time with some links.
"Lee Michaels" wrote

http://www.tenebraex.com /
http://www.boston.com/business/technology/articles/2007/03/22/things_that_show_color_in_the_night /