heavydutytools.net

Does anyone have any experience with these folks? They have a killer deal on the Milwaukee 0624-24 18V Hammer-Drill for 228.00 delivered with a third battery included! I tried DAGS. Thanks!
--
Joseph Connors
The New Golden Rule:
Joseph Connors wrote:

I don't have any experience with the dealer but I do with the drill. It is one hell of a heavy duty beast. I paid a good $40 more from Amazon last year and mine only came with two batteries. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on this deal.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.barf
Thanks for the info. I going for it!