Heads Up - The Lumberyard

For those who might be interested, The Lumberyard is being show again on Modern Marvels on the History Channel. Check your local listings for confirmation.
Modern Marvels - The Lumberyard, HISTORY Feb 10 01:00pm Modern Marvels - The Lumberyard, HISTORY Feb 10 07:00pm
FWIW,
Greg G.
For those who saw it back on the 31st, how about those 50,000 year old logs from New Zealand. That was cool!
By the way, there's also a really good Modern Marvels about logging. I DVR'ed it last week and just watched it last night. Great companion to the lumberyard one.
I bought a board of that wood, 8/4+, about 4 ft long.
It's pretty amazing wood, albeit pricey and not anymore pretty than today's woods. It works well, although there're a bit more silica deposits than I'm used too. I haven't finished it yet.
The distributer I bought it from was very cool, too.
www.ancientwood.com
Disclaimer: no affiliation; satisfied.
-Zz