Have you used a sanding table?

Mines small, about 18" x 11", mainly because I built it in a fit of energy when i had to sand a bunch of small drawer fronts... I made the fitting for my shop vac, figuring that I'd convert it to the DC when I got one.. It works so well with the shop vac that I haven't bothered converting it..

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 11:45:24 -0500, "Dick Snyder"

Reply to
mac davis

Duh, I didn't think of that. Now I understand the design much better! Thanks Andy!

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Can you tell me where you got the special hose? I tried to hook up my narrow diameter shop vac hose to my PC sander but it doesn't quite fit. It would be nice to have the right hose rather than use duct tape or some other cobbled up solution all the time.

Reply to
Dick Snyder

If you can't find THE hose, Lowes has an interesting "stepped" vac fitting that ia supposed to fit most tools, one way or the other.. *g*

Reply to
mac davis

Thanks. I heard from the poster (Todd Fatheree) that it was for sale at Rockler. Sho nuff. It is buried on the webpage that describes the PC sander that I have (333).

Reply to
Dick Snyder