Has anyone used Old Masters water based poly?

I have had Old Masters water based poly recommended to me for its UV protection. Of course no clear finish can *stop* UV damage but this is supposed to be better than others. Has anyone tried it long enough ago to have a sense of how it protects against UV damage?
TIA.
Dick Snyder
Dick Snyder wrote:

Anything that affords UV protection does so by filtering UV light. UV filters are light yellow. Water isn't light yellow, oil is.
--

dadiOH

http://www.diamondvogel.com/Architectural/Shared_Pages/techtopics/TTIntStainsClrCoat.pdf
I have not used their product.
According to their web site, the water based poly is for interior use. They do not mention UV absorbers in this product.
They do offer "Old Masters Spar Varnish" for suitable for exterior use. This appears to be oil based.

http://www.diamondvogel.com/Architectural/Shared_Pages/techtopics/TTIntStainsClrCoat.pdf
south facing side of the house really get bleached out. I looked at their website too but saw no reference either. The person who told me about the UV protection is a professional house (interior) painter friend but maybe they don't know what they are talking about.............
Contact the manufacturer. I am sure they would be more than happy to steer you in the correct direction.