Hardwood supplier?

OK - Now for moving to northern Alabama, Part II ----
Does anyone in this fine group know of any hardwood suppliers in the Huntsville area? I tried American Hardwoods, but they are a custom door and window Mfr, and don't want to mess with selling rough hardwood any more.
Incidental;ly, for those of you in Northern Virginia (where I came from), an exceptionally good hardwood supplier in Manassas is Northern Forest Products.
Thanks again in advance.
Bob Gruber Madison, AL
snipped-for-privacy@rgruber.com
Hi Bob. I live in Hartselle, which is just a few miles south of Decatur. What kind of hardwood are you looking for? I picked up 1000 bf of quarter sawn oak two weekends ago in Tenn. He also has cherry, red oak and quarter sawn red oak. Along with popular and cedar. If your interested in the guys phone number or location just hollar at me.
Tim War Eagle!!!!!!!!!
Tennesse Valley Hardwoods, in Huntland,TN They even deliver down to Huntsville if you're getting a couple of hundred bf or more.
Charlie

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:57:00 -0500, CharterNews wrote:

Bob,
Give the guys at the wood craft shop on Redstone Arsenal a call.
Last time I was home (Christmas), they set me up with a sawyer in Athens on Nick Davis Rd. somewhere around the prison. Also a cutter off of 72 in Scottsboro.
HTH
The supplier in Scottsboro is a retired teacher. Excellent wood choices, prices better than most places. The arsenal gets their wood from him when I was stationed at RASA/NASA about 10 years ago. Nice wood shop on base. I miss being in that place.
Jon