Happy March 14th!!!!

Enjoy your steak and if you need further explanation, Google is your friend.
jc
and Joe wrote:

and may all your bailouts be successful!     :-) and mahalo,     jo4hn

After visiting google I still don't see the connection with steak. Google is saying its Giovanni Schiaparelli's birthday. OK. What about old Al Einstein? He would have been 130 today, and Joe Sixpack might have heard of him.
For me its Pie Day. 3.14. Am headed down the local diner for a nice slice of Dutch Apple.
--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"

It is Steak and BJ day. Man's answer to Valentines Day. Instead of Dutch Apple, someone gets a cream pie.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

All right boys, this ain't good. I just came from eatin' dinner, and there tweren't no steak on the table! I can't understand it; I even TOLD her what day it was! So naturally, I says "HEY! This here ain't STEAK!" All I got outa that was a dirty look and the silent treatment, and now I've got a bad feeling about the other part...
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
"Steve Turner" wrote:

Consider yourself lucky.
IMHO, Steak = BORING.
Lew

having just had mine (the steak, that is), you obviously have the wrong person cooking it.
"Joe" wrote:

I probably prepare a piece of meat as good as some, better than most.
Preparation isn't the issue.
You can start out with the best marbled and aged steak, marinated or not as you prefer, grilled on a perfect fire, and while you get an edible result, the flavor simply can't compare with other preparation methods for other cuts of beef and as far as pork is concerned, no contest.
Bring on the BBQ<grin>.
Lew

I couldn't see the connection to Google either, but upon reflection, I've never needed a special day to eat steak so it doesn't really matter. However, since I'm going out tomorrow with a few friends to celebrate my birthday which is a few days away, from hereon, I designate the Sunday before my birthday as my personal steak day.
Upscale wrote:

And tomorrow is my girl-friends birthday...Beware the Ides of March.
wrote in message

Actually, 3/14 is my bday as well, which I guess gives me better odds than most!
Beware the Ides of March, for they are upon you in the morning.

Regards,