Happy Holidays Card

Just giving my Mac a bit of a workout as I am under lift restriction after a hernia op. Just playing..I'll be getting to the more serious stuff in the next couple of days. This new office Mac is 77 times faster than my old G3 450Mhz, which 7 years ago was a monster. For a quarter of the price.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Grolschmodel.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Grolsch.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/HappyHolidaysREC.jpg
kinda fun.
"Robatoy" showed us some fancy computer images
Looks nice, that is a very realistic looking bottle.
I notice that your lift restrictions extend to the illustrations as well. There are no granite counter tops!
Where is the Grolsch "GIRL" model? ;~)

"Robatoy" wrote

Great ... until you look down and see hairier legs than mine under the panty hose.
Maybe times have changed?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/09/07
"Robatoy" wrote:

very
As long as it's Dutch, make mine a "Little Greenie".
Lew

Nice work... Now, if you could just learn to call your computer an APPLE, my life would be easier.. ;-]
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I'm just happy he properly capitolized "Mac". "MAC" stands for Media Access Control, which is a low level network issue. (Sometimes you'll hear about MAC addresses, that's one of the things it does.) ;-)
Puckdropper

Good thing your name isn't Lisa then, eh? <G>

Well, I have convinced my wife that I'm a lesbian..
maybe they could call them 'puters "tosh's"?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Robatoy wrote:

You've clearly got something that does a nice job of rendering. I'm curious as to what you're using.
--John

Vectorworks.
Robatoy wrote:

So, is this using the GraphiteOneCAD software? I tried getting it to run on my Linux system with no joy. Tried re-compiling the libraries and pretty much had to throw in the towel, life is too short for that. Downloaded the VariCAD demo -- it's looking pretty promising, but I have quite a bit more to do before I pull the trigger to buy it. It certainly won't do the kind of rendering you showed above.