Happy Birthday, Larry Jacques!

You're almost there, Larry, one more year ...
--
Best regards
Han
On 8/1/2012 7:24 AM, Han wrote:

Yeah, happy birthday Larry??? This would have been my mothers 90th birthday today. What number are you at? 59?
On 8/1/2012 7:27 AM, Leon wrote:

Ditto, C_less. Still wet behind the ears. :)
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Mawwwm, make him stawwwp.

Thanks? Ayup, five niner.
-- Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. -- Margaret Atwood

Happy birthday whippersnapper!
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Han wrote:

Happy 15th birthday (Celsius)!
--
G.W. Ross

Closed Hearing for the Caption Impaired...

That is cooold!!!
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote:

Wishing you a great one and many more!
Bill in IN
Anyone want to pitch in and buy C-Less that bowsaur he's been coveting for years?
Happy, happy, Larry. Have a great day.
djb
--
Woodworking and more at <http://www.woodenwabbits.com

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 10:52:03 AM UTC-7, Dave Balderstone wrote:

I'm in for the bowsaur.
Happy birthday Larry! Have a good one.
Luigi
Happy Birthday, Larry.
Sonny
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:48:39 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

<mumblemumblemumbleboxhisearsIwill...>
Thanks to all who replied.
-- Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. -- Margaret Atwood