Happy Birthday, Larry Jacques!

You're almost there, Larry, one more year ...

Reply to
Han

Yeah, happy birthday Larry??? This would have been my mothers 90th birthday today. What number are you at? 59?

Reply to
Leon

Ditto, C_less. Still wet behind the ears. :)

Reply to
Swingman

Happy birthday whippersnapper!

Reply to
Nova

Happy 15th birthday (Celsius)!

Reply to
G. Ross

"G. Ross" wrote in news:F7ednR_BxPwcyYTNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

That is cooold!!!

Reply to
Han

Wishing you a great one and many more!

Bill in IN

Reply to
Bill

Anyone want to pitch in and buy C-Less that bowsaur he's been coveting for years?

Happy, happy, Larry. Have a great day.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I'm in for the bowsaur.

Happy birthday Larry! Have a good one.

Luigi

Reply to
luigizanasi

Happy Birthday, Larry.

Sonny

Reply to
cedarsonny

Mawwwm, make him stawwwp.

Thanks? Ayup, five niner.

-- Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. -- Margaret Atwood

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Thanks to all who replied.