handsaw storage - decent tip

Hmmm... Pavlov, does that ring a bell?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I'd use Masonite on the back for teeth - if it cut to much I'd put a rubber sheet. It might be springy enough to not cut.
I think it was a dangerous way myself. Saw is in the wrong position when gripping and forehead is a target.
Martin
Leon wrote:

Limp Arbor wrote:

I would put a lip on the diagonal side of the slot. Otherwise I would probably drag the dowel out and lose it every time I took out a saw.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
Gerald Ross wrote:

OOPS! Didn't look twice before I chimed in.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

hmmmm... obviously designed before rare earth magnets were popular... lol
I keep saws flat against a wall with magnets.. up high with handle down works for me..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On 5/15/2009 7:08 AM mac davis spake thus:

I think this solution is more elegant, plus you can store more saws in the same space.