handsaw storage - decent tip

I think you already hit on the obvious solution to this "problem." Learn how to use your own jig. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Lesson learned. Don't buy your hand saws at Harbor Freight. :-p

Reply to
-MIKE-

Hmmm... Pavlov, does that ring a bell?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I did. It _flattened_ all of the teeth - I now use it as a comb. ;)

----------------------------

You must not have much hair!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

That's true, but the scabs make my scalp look dark so it looks like I do.

RicodJour

I'd use Masonite on the back for teeth - if it cut to much I'd put a rubber sheet. It might be springy enough to not cut.

I think it was a dangerous way myself. Saw is in the wrong position when gripping and forehead is a target.

Mart>> Not a bad idea. I'm a little leery because the teeth are facing out

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn