Hand-planing bible

Hi, all
Just spotted this copy of "Planecraft" on Ebay UK. No connection, but I have a copy myself and it's a great resource for Neander Newbies.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item257890516&category 6 1
Cheers
Frank

Got it! I agree.
--
Bill

Wow, I thought you were trying to handplane a bible :)
I was thinking "Maybe he wants to even up the page edges or something..."
lmao