Hand Planer / Opinions

I'm just starting to look at getting an electric hand held planer. Surfing around the net I found this Bosch 3365 on sale for $100, which suits me pricewise. http://www.toolup.com/bosch/3365.html?gclid=CI_W7--Uj5gCFQEoGgodBjXbDg
Any opinions or recommendations on a good hand planer for a recreational woodworker?
KIMOSABE wrote:

I've had that model for the 5 or so years and I'm pleased with it. The only odd thing is that the front round knob is the depth-of-cut adjustment, so you have to be carefull not to turn it, if holding on to it while cutting.
--

-MIKE-

KIMOSABE wrote:

I have a Bosch, but I don't use it for fine woodworking.
It's great on a jobsite, for planing doors, fixing bad framing for trim, window, and door jamb installation, flushing door jambs and window frames, fitting scribe boards, and fitting replacement floor boards. It doesn't need a real bench to hold the work.
I've never taken in out in the shop.