Hand Plane

I have a Bailey # 6 that belonged to my Grandfather. I am trying to find a value on. Could someone point me to a website that may help me.

Go to: http://www.supertool.com/StanleyBG/stan0.htm to find out about the age of the plane.
Go to e-bay to find out what they are selling for. Also check out books on antique tools at your local library.

Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

It belonged to your Grandfather. It's priceless.
If you want to sell it, *feh*.
Kevin

I agree.