Hand-Cut Dovetails (Posted a New Video)

Hey gang,
I just posted a new video on my website. A quick howto on hand-cut dovetails.
Hope you like it and as always Comments welcomed.
http://tinyurl.com/y8js7v9

I don't care if the dancer on the right didn't know the steps... still looked good.

rick rolled

Here it is freakin APRIL 3RD! and I finally check in and click the link. And I'm sitting here hanging my head, listening to the music, and SWMBO walks in to sweetly ask, "Awww. Did widdle honeybunny get wickwolled?"
Sigh.