Groz planes

Anyone have any experience with Groz hand planes sold by Rockler. They are ridiculously cheep, but look pretty attractive in the pics. I'm very skeptical, but just curious as to whether or not anyone's had a positive experience.
snipped-for-privacy@hvc.rr.com (Doug) wrote in

They hadn't arrived in the retail store when I was there last week.
Patriarch
On 5 Dec 2004 07:59:26 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hvc.rr.com (Doug) wrote:

Came up recently. Not used the planes, don't much like the measuring tools. Shiny, but still crude.