Grizzly Tools Toy equipment plans

Has any one made any of the earth moving toys from the plans in the grizzly tools catalogs? how are the plans and what kind of things do you get in the small "parts" kits??
Thanks
--
William

www.WacWorkShop.com
I think many of their plans come from Toys and Joys (http://www.toysandjoys.com ). I just ordered the tractor plan through Cherry Tree Toys (http://www.cherrytree-online.com ) and received it two weeks ago, but have not started on it yet. The plans were marked "Toys and Joys" and appear to be extensive and well documented. I didn't get a parts kit so I can't comment on those.