Grizzly Polar Bear Series

Hee Hee. Reminds me of my mom. Years ago she was working in the kitchen when an old crown came loose and landed on the cabinet. She didn't have time for the dentist so she looked around the room and saw a bottle of the old Elmer's white glue. Put a dab inside of the crown and shoved it back in place. Life was good.
A year or two later she was having her teeth cleaned and the dentist popped the crown loose during the procedure. He apologized all over the place, cleaned the crown and replaced it with proper adhesive.
He must have remained in an apologetic frame of mind because mom left the office with one of his philodendrons.
RonB
RonB wrote:

My brother-in-law tried glueing his crown back on using super glue. He ended up going to the dentist to have his finger unstuck from the crown.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

A little q-tip worth of acetone would have fixed him right up, had he planned a bit better, Yack. Sest lavvy.
-- Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

HAR! Good one, Ron.
-- Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

Did he happen to mention whether your teeth were raker, hook, or ... how many TPI ? ;-)
Hopefully, they weren't skip ....