Grizzly maple top opinions

Grizzly's prices are quite a bit less that most. If anyone has purchased; could you evaluate it?
Thanks, Chuck
Griz's maple table tops are SUPERB for the price, and at last look made in the US!
--
Rumpty

In a previous article, snipped-for-privacy@coldcuts.com says...

That's a deal-maker right there! Thanks, rumpty.

I bought two of the 30" x 60" tops two years ago to finish my workbench. I have been quite satisfied with them. Flatness was good and, after putting in dog holes, they have served well.
Have a friend who just got one. It looked great and was very flat. He's very happy with it.
Don

I did some Google research about a month ago. I found several industrial suppliers that could match or beat Grizzly, and found a much larger range of sizes and thicknesses.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com
My Old Tools wrote: