Grizzly maple top opinions

Grizzly's prices are quite a bit less that most. If anyone has purchased; could you evaluate it?

Thanks, Chuck

Reply to
Charles Miller

Griz's maple table tops are SUPERB for the price, and at last look made in the US!

Reply to
Rumpty

I bought two of the 30" x 60" tops two years ago to finish my workbench. I have been quite satisfied with them. Flatness was good and, after putting in dog holes, they have served well.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

That's a deal-maker right there! Thanks, rumpty.

Reply to
Charles Miller

Have a friend who just got one. It looked great and was very flat. He's very happy with it.

Don

Reply to
D. J. Dorn

I did some Google research about a month ago. I found several industrial suppliers that could match or beat Grizzly, and found a much larger range of sizes and thicknesses.

Reply to
My Old Tools

Do you have any of the results handy?

-Peter